Wilshire Refrigeration & Appliance COVID Policy
We will be following the CDC and local recommended guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe. In addition, we are taking the following precautions with our employees:
- All technicians will have their temperature taken before beginning work for the day.
- All technicians are required to have a face mask available to use upon request of the customer.
- Technicians will sanitize and disinfect their hands and tools frequently .
- We encourage our customers to wear masks or facial coverings, wash/sanitize your hands before meeting our technician and — most importantly — do not schedule a visit to your home if you or anyone in your home are feeling sick or
have been exposed to anyone feeling sick.
- We do not disclose any vaccination information or status to our customers to protect our employee’s privacy, nor do we ask our customers to provide proof of vaccination or vaccination status to our employees.
We will also offer contact-less payment by phone or web. We are carefully monitoring the situation and any developing protocols. The most important thing is to make sure we provide a safe environment for our team & safe service for our
customers when in their homes. If you have specific questions not addressed here or on our website, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.