The requirements and expectations from a grill vary from person to person. Whether you need one for a backyard BBQ or an outdoor kitchen, this guide will help you make a decision based on the grill size, type, features, and your budget. A Wolf Grill that matches your specific needs can make this grilling season one to remember.
Why Choose a Wolf Grill?
Made by Sub-Zero, Wolf Grills are known for their high-quality design. A heavy-duty stainless-steel construction, double-wall configuration, and uniform heat distribution provide value that makes an outdoor grill worth the investment. This top-of-the-line brand is built to withstand all weather conditions and to resist rust and corrosion.
Types of Wolf Grills
With Wolf, you can find a gas grill with the design specifications that suit your needs, so you can choose a:
- Built-in Grill: Built-in models are perfect for any outdoor kitchen and contribute to backyard aesthetics. They’re often contained within their own BBQ island, so sturdiness is not a concern. A built-in grill can even help increase property value.
- Freestanding Grill: The cooking area sits on a mobile cart, allowing you to arrange your outdoor setup as you please. Available in 30-, 36-, 42-, and 54-inch widths, this type often has enclosed space for storage of cooking accessories and fuel tanks. Some models include a side burner module for preparing sauces and side dishes.
- Propane/Natural Gas Grill: If you have a natural gas line at home, you can connect your grill to it without running out of fuel. Otherwise, you can purchase propane tanks that must be replaced or refilled. These make your grill more mobile.
Wolf Grill Features
Wolf Grills are known for their high-quality features such as:
- Gas Burners: Use direct and radiant heat for uniform heat distribution. On larger models, grill burners are individually contained to create temperature zones. An infrared sear zone yields high BTU cooking to maximize food quality.
- Red Control Knobs: Wolf’s signature LED-lit red control knobs make igniting, adjusting, and cooking on a Wolf Grill a synch. Precise temperature control allows you to cook food exactly to your taste and use the grill to prepare just about anything.
- Rotisserie Handles: Safely work with large and small dishes with the two-position rotisserie handles; on the 54-inch model, you can independently control two 14,0000 BTU infrared burners.
- Double Wall Hood: Is easy to open yet retains more heat, so grilling can be accomplished with greater efficiency.
- Halogen Lights: Powerful halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface, so you can cook day or night or in any outdoor lighting conditions.
- Removable Drip Tray: Collects grease and juices and slides out to make cleanup easy. Simply wash the tray with soap and water and reinsert it—and you’re ready to grill again!
Factors to Consider
Not all grills are the same and not all configurations provide the same results. In addition to the type of grill and its specific features, other factors to consider include:
- Grill Size: The size of the grill you choose is important because larger units have more cooking surface to work with. Here are some common dimensions:
- Smaller: Up to 26 inches.
- Medium: 27 to 33 inches.
- Large: 34 to 42 inches.
- X-Large: 43 inches or more.
The larger the grill, the more items you can cook at once. Size also matters in terms of the space you have. So, consider where the grill is going to go and how many people you plan to cook for.
- Customization: When you find the perfect grill, you can customize it in many ways. For example, Wolf freestanding and integrated models can be fit with 13-inch side burner modules. Other accessories to pick from include racks and grates. To complete your outdoor kitchen, you can also add outdoor refrigerators, ice makers, wine storage, warming drawers and cabinets, and wall hoods for ventilation.
With these considerations in mind, shopping for your Wolf Grill can be exciting, and your investment will be well worth it for years to come.
Contact Wilshire Refrigeration & Appliance
We are a proud service provider for Wolf Grills and are open to help you with installation, repairs, and maintenance during the coronavirus pandemic. Providing factory-certified service in Southern California and Las Vegas, our company specializes in top-of-the-line grills, refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, and washer/dryers. High-quality, efficient appliances, skilled technicians, and an unbeatable warranty enable us to provide outstanding customer service. To get started or request an appointment, call 800-427-3653 or reach out to us online.