To answer the question of whether you should buy a Sub-Zero wine cooler… The simple answer is, absolutely! And we’re here to tell you why. Sub-Zero appliances have been inspiring homeowners and professional chefs for over 70 years. Their sleek design and master craftsmanship has solidified Sub-Zero as a top-tier brand. And when it comes to your favorite bottle of wine, you simply can’t find a better way to keep your treasured vintage chilled to perfection.
Wine is one of the most challenging beverages to store properly. There are a whole host of factors to consider such as humidity, light, and temperature fluctuations that can have an adverse effect on the overall taste profile of your wine.
If you are currently shopping for the best wine cooler on the market today, Sub-Zero wine coolers and built-in wine refrigerators are clearly the superior choice. But don’t take our word for it. Continue reading to learn more about refrigerated wine storage and the key features that Sub-Zero wine coolers offer.
Sub-Zero Wine Cooler Options & Configurations
Sub-Zero banks on being versatile, design conscious, and operationally superior. With other appliances, homeowners may have to choose between what looks great in their kitchen as opposed to what will stand the test of time. But with Sub-Zero products, you get the best of both worlds.
- Types of Sub-Zero Wine Coolers – These pieces of art serve a purpose. Choose from freestanding wine coolers or seamless built-in Sub-Zero wine coolers, under-counter, or column configurations. Sub-Zero even makes units that can be configured to fit on the sides, overhead, or under your Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer.
- Size & Capacity – Sub-Zero wants to offer wine connoisseurs maximum flexibility. After all, it’s important to take great care of your wine, no matter how vast your selection is. Enjoy flexible wine storage options of 18”, 24”, 30” widths, and bottle capacity of 46 to 147 bottles in a single unit.
- Finishes – If you are more of a minimalist and enjoy clean colors and lines, Sub-Zero has got you covered with sleek stainless steel finishings. On the other end of the spectrum, for the more adventurous types, Sub-Zero custom panel-ready options that can add a pop of color to your kitchen or match the surrounding cabinetry.
Top Sub-Zero Wine Cooler Features
Features, features, and more features: Sub-Zero is famous for packing in high-tech features. They truly are the gold standard when it comes to kitchen appliances and wine refrigerators.
- UV-Resistant Glass – Even wine novices are privy to the fact that UV-rays and light can affect the aging of wine and throw off the taste if left in these conditions. Sub-Zero offers bronze-tinted glass to help preserve the taste of those pricey grapes.
- Superior Temperature Control – Temperature is a huge factor when it comes to wine storage. Again, Sub-Zero rises above the competition in the temperature control department. Their independent zones offer cool habitats for a variety of wines. This ensures that your full-bodied reds are cooled to just the right temperature, while also keeping your more delicate dessert wines chilled to perfection.
- Humidity Control – Another very important factor that can really ruin even the best bottle of wine is humidity. If the air around the bottle is too dry, corks can dry out, shrink and cause the wine to oxidize. In addition, if your wine cooler is too humid it could cause the labels to peel back and corks to rot. Either scenario is just unacceptable. Sub-Zero’s dual evaporators, one for each temperature zone, help your wine cooler maintain the perfect humidity year-round.
- Steady Vibration – Baby that bottle of vino. Even if you may not notice it, appliances vibrate. Wine needs to be cradled with care and shouldn’t be moved unless being opened and enjoyed. Sub-Zero lovingly cradles each bottle of wine in coated steel shelving and the quiet compressor technology keeps your wine cooler resting soundly.
Bottom line, you really can’t go wrong with purchasing a Sub-Zero wine cooler. From the sleek design to superior functionality, these wine coolers tick every box. The investment will add value to your home by enhancing and elevating your kitchen or indoor/outdoor bar area.
Trusted Los Angeles & Orange County Sub-Zero Appliance Repair
Wilshire Refrigeration is trained and certified to work on a variety of appliances, including Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Cove products. We can help you resolve any issue you may be having with your high-end kitchen appliances.
In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we have stepped up our safeguards. Wilshire Refrigeration is abiding by all of the CDC recommendations so that we can continue to provide the high-quality service our clients are used to.
All of our Sub-Zero appliance repair technicians are fully outfitted in the appropriate preventative gear and are closely monitored for any symptoms of the coronavirus. We are following distancing guidelines, offering no contact service, and full equipment sanitation where required.
Wilshire Refrigeration will go above and beyond to ensure that your environment is left unaffected when we come to service your appliances.
Wilshire Refrigeration is the only factory certified service provider for Sub-Zero Appliances in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. If you need to get your Wolf range serviced, we’re the people to call at (800) 427-3653.