The Wolf brand has always been known for its high quality. You can have a commercial-grade oven designed to fit in your home, thanks to Sub-Zero’s acquisition of Wolf in 2000. A Wolf oven range is ideal for home cooks thanks to their high-performance, durability, and efficiency.
These Wolf appliances come in 3 series, including a gas range, dual-fuel range, and a Wolf induction stove. Each comes standard with the signature red knobs Wolf ranges are known for, but these can be ordered in alternative colors. Gas/dual-fuel ranges are available in four standard sizes to accommodate different types of kitchens, including:
- 30 inches – 4 dual-stacked burners
- 36 inches – 6 burners, or configured with 4 burners and an infrared charbroiler or griddle.
- 48 inches – 8-burner, 6-burner with grill or griddle, or 4-burner with double griddle or grill and griddle configurations. Also available with a French top.
- 60 inches – Feature 6 burners, charbroiler, and griddle. A French top is available.
Wolf induction units come in 30-inch models with four induction zones and an option for two-way bridging, and 36-inch units with five induction zones as well as multiple bridging options.
Sub-Zero leads the way with high-quality products that exceed expectations, both in performance and appearance. Each range fits seamlessly in your kitchen layout and design. We also test each product after it is built, rather than just spot-check a handful per manufacturing run; this wouldn’t allow us to meet our strict quality standards. Whether you’re looking for a new range or Wolf cooktop repair, Sub-Zero has you covered.
Why Choose Wolf Oven Ranges
- Heat and Cool Quickly – A Wolf range is more powerful than a standard conventional bake oven. The dual-stacked sealed burners deliver a wide BTU range. They can simmer down to 300 BTU, while 9,200 BTU burners are suited for small pots. On the high end, burners with up to 20,000 BTUs are available. The oven can run at up to 30,000 BTU in bake mode!
A Wolf oven range therefore heats up very quickly. It can retain heat as well; cool-down times vary depending on oven temperature, ambient room temperature, and length of time the appliance is on.
- Cook Evenly – Precise temperature regulation is enabled by a temperature sensor that can trigger the motor when necessary. This allows for even temperature distribution. Two fans and four heating elements can operate simultaneously or sequentially, depending on what you’re cooking. There are never any hot spots in the oven cavity and pans never have to be rotated.
- Easy to Clean – The oven has a self-cleaning feature and the range is easy to clean. A sealed-burner design means you can quickly wipe off the stove top. You can use a spray degreaser, mild detergent, stainless steel cleaner or polish, or mild abrasive pad. Also suitable are Ceran cooktop cleaners, steel wool soap pads, and Fume Free Oven Cleaner formulated for use on the floor and side walls of self-cleaning ovens (avoid spraying near the fans).
- All Wolf Ovens Are Convection Ovens – Fans, located in the back of each oven, circulate warm air. and rotate in opposite directions. Along with a catalyzer, this system prevents flavors from transferring between food items. It’s possible to bake three racks of food at once. In addition, you can bake two different food types simultaneously. Wolf ovens are therefore extremely versatile and accommodate a wide range of cooking needs.
- Energy-Efficient – Wolf induction ranges feature technology that senses and adapts to pan and pot size. Heat is delivered to cooking vessels accordingly, so exactly the right amount of energy is used. You can also cook multiple foods simultaneously. In addition, an electronic temperature probe inside the oven measures the internal temperature of food and displays it to let you know when food is done. This translates into less fuel/electricity usage and lower utility bills.
- Instant Temperature Adjustment – Temperature control is precise and responsive. A Wolf induction stove responds to your commands instantaneously. Whether you need a gentle melt or simmer or to bring food to a fast boil, user-friendly temperature controls allow you to set the right level with no guesswork. Performance is equally superior at both high and low temperatures.
- Reduce Baking Temperatures – Turn on your Wolf stove igniter and, on average, you can cook at baking temperatures about 25°F lower than with a standard oven. You therefore save even more energy. This also helps contribute to more consistent cooking. There will be no compromise in cooking ability or the quality of your meal.
- Durability – Designed to perfection, built by hand, and individually tested, a Wolf oven range lasts about 20 years. This is several years longer than most ovens. Like any appliance, a Wolf range’s lifespan can vary depending on usage, maintenance, and factors you have not control over, such as mechanical failures. Wolf appliances are designed to deliver peak performance throughout their lifespan. We also provide replacement parts when you need them, such as a Wolf range igniter, burner, fan, etc.
Contact Wilshire Refrigeration
Whether you need a Wolf oven range installed or repaired or Wolf electric cooktop troubleshooting, we are here to help. Our company is the only factory certified service provider in the Los Angeles area to handle all your Sub-Zero refrigerator or Wolf dual-fuel, gas, or induction range needs. We’re here to address all types of stove igniter, fan, motor, or Wolf induction cooktop problems. If you’re in need of local oven repair, call Wilshire Refrigeration at 877.904.1057 today.