Sub-Zero isn’t only known for the luxury of its refrigeration products. These refrigerators also come in different styles, configurations, and sizes. Built-in units are 84 inches high (although refrigerator-only and freezer-only units are 73 inches high). Several widths are available to accommodate the size and shape of your kitchen. These are the Sub-Zero refrigerator sizes that you will find:
- 24-Inch Refrigerators: Are available in 11.1 cubic foot and 12.9 cubic foot models, each with crisper bins, adjustable shelves and, depending on the model, an ice bin and ice maker.
- 30-Inch Refrigerators: Sold in 15.6, 16.5, 17, and 17.3 cubic foot configurations, 30-inch models include ice makers, while many units have clear glass doors. Some units include a water dispenser.
- 36-Inch Refrigerators: Select from 20, 21, 21.4, 22.7, or 23.3 cubic foot, bottom mount or side-by-side, and left- or right-handed door models. All-fridge units are available as well.
- 42-Inch Refrigerators: These include 24, 24.2, and 24.7 cubic foot models in side-by-side configurations or French-door refrigerators with bottom freezers.
- 48-Inch Refrigerators: Include French-door refrigerators and side-by-side units in 28 and 30.4 cubic foot sizes. Models with viewing windows are available.
Other Sub-Zero Fridge/Cooler Sizes
Undercounter fridges are 24 inches wide and 30 inches high. Column-style refrigerators from Sub-Zero range from 18 to 36 inches in width.
Sub-Zero’s compact wine coolers start at 24 inches wide and 34 inches high. Dual units are 48 inches wide and 24 inches high, while column units are 18 inches wide and 84 inches high. A tall configuration is also available and is 30 inches wide and 84 inches high.
Matching a Refrigerator with Your Kitchen
In addition to built-in units, integrated refrigerators are available. They fit flush with cabinetry and can be customized with different panel and handle options. If so desired, a refrigerator can be configured to completely disappear into the kitchen décor. Integrated double drawer designs are available for all configurations, and come with precise temperature control to preserve fresh and frozen food items.
Why Refrigerator Series Matters
Sub-Zero fridges come in three series. These styles include the Classic Series with Sub-Zero’s distinctive grill, top-mounted compressor, and hidden hinges. Panels can be stainless steel or custom-made. The Designer Series is aesthetically seamless with your kitchen design. These refrigerators, including their hinges and grills, are designed to blend in with cabinets. Professional Series models have three evaporators that allow you to control the temperature in the refrigerator, freezer, and drawers independently.
Features of Sub-Zero Refrigerators
All Sub-Zero fridges have two compressors to control temperature and humidity separately for the refrigerator and freezer. A microprocessor provides precise control to keep food fresh for longer, while a vacuum seal helps maintain the ideal temperature. Each unit also has an anti-microbial air purification system that filters bacteria, mold, and gases that some foods emit. While a standard fridge may last up to 8 years, a Sub-Zero refrigerator can last up to 20 years and comes with a 12-year warranty.
Order a Sub-Zero Fridge from Wilshire Refrigeration & Appliance
We stock all Sub-Zero refrigerator sizes and are a top service provider for these, ASKO, and Wolf appliances in Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange, Santa Barbara, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties as well as Las Vegas. Factory-certified in-warranty and out-of-warranty repair services are also available. Replacement parts and test equipment are stocked on our trucks, so most repairs are completed in one visit. Dispatched to specific geographical areas, our technicians are always prompt and on time.